Welcome to our Practice
Untreated sleep apnea can cause serious health issues, including strokes, depression, and heart attacks. The constant sleep deprivation caused by sleep apnea can also hamper your daytime performance and it’s a key factor in numerous, fatal automobile accidents. Dr. Katz will make sure you get the right diagnosis and effective treatment for sleep apnea and heavy snoring as well.
Sleep Apnea & Snoring Solutions
Our Process Stands Out
1. Experience. Dr. Katz has been serving families in Greensboro since 1991. He’s specially trained and has an extensive background in treating both snoring and sleep apnea.
2. Commitment to Health and Wellness. Dr. Katz is guided by a commitment to the best medical practices for achieving optimum health and wellness. This means listening to patients and working with each individual to find the treatment that’s ideal for you.
3. Team Approach. Dr. Katz works with a network of doctors and technicians to make sure you get the best possible care.
How Our Sleep Apnea
Solutions Transform Lives
We realize that there’s not a single solution that’s right for every patient. That’s why we offer various treatment options for sleep apnea including comfortable and convenient oral appliance therapy. We’ll help you wake up fresh every morning, ready to face the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when sleep apnea is left untreated?
To learn about our treatment options, contact our Greensboro office by calling (336) 346-8988. Dr. Katz will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have and help you choose the best solution for your unique condition.
What are the warning signs or symptoms of sleep apnea?
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day
- Morning headaches
- Mood swings
- Decreased libido
- Drowsiness while driving
- Restless sleep
- Waking with a choking/gasping sensation
- Waking with a dry/sore throat
- Decreased cognitive ability
How do I know if I have sleep apnea?
Treat Your Sleep Apnea With Dr. Katz
If you believe you’re suffering from sleep apnea, Dr. Katz can provide you with effective treatment to alleviate your sleep apnea symptoms. Call our Greensboro office at (336) 346-8988 to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Katz. You can also fill out our contact form below to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Katz proudly offers his years of expertise to patients in the Greensboro area as well as the surrounding areas including Winston-Salem, Whitsett, Summerfield, and Kernersville, NC. We can’t wait to help you get quality sleep back!